Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Plastic 200 ft. cartridges???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pbreilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the beaulieu rechargeable cartridge? Please provide details. Is it a super8 film cartridge that holds 4 time the film (can I do an 8 minute take??)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Super 8 Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    January 2001
    Go Here:
    http://www.Super8mmDirectory.com/Sup...0ftSuper8.html

    Look at top of page.

    David is selling 10 of them.


    ------------------
    JOHN LONGENECKER
    Cinematographer
    800 470-4602
    Super 8mm Film Directory
    http://www.Super8Guy.com/Super8/DirectoryII.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carlos8's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Where can I get diagrams of the common 200 ft. plastic cartridges?
    I need to know how it works, their internal construction, etc.
    I will thank to anyone that can give me that information.

    The new 200 ft. rechargeable cartridge Beaulieu is really very good but it is very expensive too !!!
    I believe that we should think of the design of a more accessible rechargeable cartridge.
    Just like the Russian 50 ft. rechargeable cartridges Kaccema.
    Russian boys, squeeze your brain!!

    Carlos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •